I was ok in the workout department, but I couldn't figure out my nutrition. How many calories? Oh so I'm lifting weights - so how much protein? Should I be eating paleo? Do I cut dairy? Is a banana bad because it has a lot of carbs? I was SO confused.
Any time I'd try to get on a health kick, I'd be overwhelmed with all of the choices and requirements. Then I'd try something and fail.
- The ingredients are all natural
- There are +70 different ingredients in this bag - I could never afford to get all of that and toss it in a glass! And I'd never know what to choose! It's basically quality protein + dried juicing.
- I'm finally getting all my fruits and veggies (I've never met those requirements before)
- I feel more energetic during the day
- It absolutely accelerated my weightloss
- I lost all of the bloat and water weight I never knew how to get rid of
- My hair is noticeably healthier
- My sweet tooth is squashed
- Drinking Shakeology takes care of one of my five meals each day - so less meal planning
- It keeps me full all morning
- It's absolutely delicious and I look forward to it
If you've got a fitness regime that you love - you don't have to quit when you incorporate Shakeology into your daily routine. Shakeology can help anyone get healthier and reach fitness goals. The healthiest meal of the day - for about $4 - it's a no brainer!